Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEP 2010 - Vb.Net - Piping Questions

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jshimkus
453 Views, 1 Reply

MEP 2010 - Vb.Net - Piping Questions

I've been able to add a pipe to MEP through vb.net.  I found out how to place the pipe on the correct system and use the correct style among other things.  Unfortunately I can not find out how to apply the Routing Preference I need.  What's even worse is that it doesn't apply ANY Routing Preference which causes the Pipe Curve object snap to NOT work on the pipe. 

Searching the object browser within the editor reveals numerous entries for routing (PipePartRoutingPreferencesStyle), but I can not see how they are linked back to the pipe.

Is there any other documentation on how to added MEP objects to a drawing besides the little that is included with the samples folder.

Any thoughts or directions would be appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Keith.Brown
in reply to: jshimkus

It is almost useless to ask a MEP .Net question on these forums because they almost never get answered.  But to answer your question, I know autodesk university has some good information on programming MEP with .net.  I believe it is free to signup but not for sure because I am on subscription.  I know that it is free with that.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost