.NET

Valued Mentor
AubelecBE
Message 1 of 4 (211 Views)

Is possible to disabled de function Save ?

211 Views, 3 Replies
01-17-2013 03:57 AM
Hi all, after a bindXref i save the dwg in a path 'Archive' but if the file already exist i demand the user if i cant erase the dwg in archive before write my dwg. I want to force the user to close the dwg without save if the reponse is 'No'. (The function have BindXref so the dwg do not save this). Is possible ? No save only for this dwg not the other already open (I not know how to use event so.. and my DLL is not loading on the launch of autocad) Thanks
Alexander.Rivilis
Message 2 of 4 (207 Views)

Re: Is possible to disabled de function Save ?

01-17-2013 05:01 AM in reply to: AubelecBE

If I understand the question correctly, then:

How to disable the “Save As” dialog

Also you can use Document.PushDbmod() before any changes in dwg-file and Document.PopDbmod() after all changes if "No" is entering.

Пожалуйста не забывайте про Утвердить в качестве решения! Утвердить в качестве решения и Give Kudos!Баллы
Please remember to Accept Solution! Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Kudos

Valued Mentor
AubelecBE
Message 3 of 4 (186 Views)

01-18-2013 03:29 AM in reply to: Alexander.Rivilis
tanks for reply. I want to disable All Save Command but i dont block Save As.
Alexander.Rivilis
Message 4 of 4 (183 Views)

01-18-2013 03:49 AM in reply to: AubelecBE

OK. What about clear system variable DBMOD ? In that case you can continue using command _SAVEAS. Other way is disable/redefine commands _QSAVE, _SAVE

Veto a particular command in AutoCAD

Пожалуйста не забывайте про Утвердить в качестве решения! Утвердить в качестве решения и Give Kudos!Баллы
Please remember to Accept Solution! Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Kudos

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.