Did you mean: 

Installer for AutoCAD 2014 .Net Plugin

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
santoshr0114
1337 Views, 4 Replies

Installer for AutoCAD 2014 .Net Plugin

Hello Guys,

I need to install my .Net application. Can i use the same method shown in the below link for AutoCAD 2014.

http://through-the-interface.typepad.com/through_the_interface/2010/09/building-an-installer-part-1....

When i tried i am getting this error "File 'accoremgd.dll' targeting 'AMD64' is not compatible with the project's target platform 'x86'"

I tried the usual method of changing the architechture, but i still get the same error.

Regards
Santosh
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
poulet1212
in reply to: santoshr0114

Hello,

I had the same warning and let the option to "ANY CPU"  and all ran fine. To deploy your .NET application, if you are talking about the platform API, you should put the dll and the .tbp file inside the bin folder of your Autocad home folder and that's it.

Message 3 of 5
santoshr0114
in reply to: poulet1212

Poulet1212,

I already tried that. I still get the same error.

Do you think, that i have missed anything ?

Regards
Santosh
Message 4 of 5

As this is for AutoCAD 2014, I recommend you use the Autoloader feature if possible. The installer then becomes a very simple copy operation on the entire bundle file. See http://through-the-interface.typepad.com/through_the_interface/2011/09/autodesk-exchange-preparing-y... to get started, or search Kean's blog or the ADN DevBlog for 'autoloader'.

Cheers,

Stephen Preston
Autodesk Developer Network
Message 5 of 5

Hello Stephen,

Thank you for response.

If i use AutoLoader. Then the user have to manually move the .bundle folder to “%AppData%\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins which is not feasible and canot advise it to the user.

I am trying to build a installer where the regitry entries are done by the installer. and the command is loaded during the AutoCAD 2014 startup.

Regards
Santosh

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost