Did you mean: 

How to setup references for a new RealDWG project

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
excelxp
526 Views, 2 Replies

How to setup references for a new RealDWG project

Hi,

I don't know where to ask for RealDWG questions, so I post it here. This is a problem with referencing Acdbmgd.dll. In Visual Studio 2010, I referenced Acdbmgd.dll in RealDWG 2012 folder, and also checked Copy Local = False property. The project was built perfectly. But when I ran the application, it returned the following error:

"Could not load file or assembly 'Acdbmgd, Version=18.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."

I don't know if the application is missing other dependencies of Acdbmgd.dll or something else. The application should look for this DLL in RealDWG folder and all need DLLs are there.

Thank you for your help in advance. I appreciate the answers.

-Khoa

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Dale.Bartlett
in reply to: excelxp

I am just re-visiting some old RealDWG code and encountered the same error. I have added all RealDWG folders to the Reference Paths. If anyone has a suggestion, it will probably save me countless hours of debugging. Thanks, Dale  

in reply to: Dale.Bartlett

Dale -

Are you running your EXE in the RealDWG folder or elsewhere?

See this 10 minute getting started video on how to set up your RealDWG based application: https://developer.techsoft3d.com/toolkits/realdwg/documentation/

I'd suggest you try to successfully build and run the VB.Net sample that comes with the SDK as a first step.

Cheers,

Paavo Rantanen, Tech Soft 3D

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost