Did you mean: 

How to repeat digram and change its value

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
bvyas89
589 Views, 6 Replies

How to repeat digram and change its value

Hello Everyone,

I already made one software which does all calculation part and gives answer in excel Sheet. Now i want to make its digramattic representation in autocad. I am using vs2010  vb.net . and have AutoCad 2014.

Is this possible to open autocad through .net and draw Diagram. Diagram is fix but it get repeated number of time with different reading . Readings are available in excel sheet. Is it posssible and how. Please give me a some ideas.

I need to draw template once then just copy it but readings are change as per  requirement. Need urgent help. I want to draw loding tree.

Thanks in advance. 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
hgasty1001
in reply to: bvyas89

Hi,

Try creating a few blocks with attributes in the Autocad template, one block with the basic graph and "readings" and 2 or 3 arrows for the load direction.

About .NET, of course .NET can open and drive Autocad to make a drawing, please make clear the context of your project: is it an external exe, a VSTA application from Excel, a VBA from Excel or something else?

Gaston Nunez

Message 3 of 7
bvyas89
in reply to: hgasty1001

Thank you for reply.

It is an external exe file. purely vs210 and sql based. but giving output in excel sheet and word. but i want to give word doc output in autocad now. Please find attach word output.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

Please needed help . Is anyone have any idea how to do this all.

Message 5 of 7
bvyas89
in reply to: Anonymous

Answer Please how can place text from excel to autocad drawing

Message 6 of 7
bvyas89
in reply to: hgasty1001

Can u please explain in detail how to do this? I want take data from excel and export it to autocad.

Message 7 of 7
hgasty1001

Hi,

Fisrt of all .NET Autocad programming assume 2 things: A good knowledge of .NET general programming, and a good knowledge of Autocad.

Do you know how to create a block in Autocad? If so, then try looking for examples of how to insert a block using .NET in this forum or just google for it, there are a lot, if not, then try the Autocad help, or Youtube Block with attributes, then if you have some problem with the code, post it here.

Gaston Nunez

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost