Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create an xaml help file

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
The_Caddie
1324 Views, 1 Reply

How to create an xaml help file

Anyone who's ever done customizations and then made buttons for them in the cui/ cuix will have noted the extended help file option under the properties window?

Its hectic even understanding what's going on, I originally thought that a chm file was used but the only file it allows for selection is a xaml file. Nice crack open the old vb.net and create an xaml using the WPF option at startup compile it then link it in where just discussed in AutoCAD.

still dosn't work??

Okay I must b missing something, I can't really find tutorials cya latter stupid xaml. Now though I need to have an xaml file to display an image as part of the help file. Now I have to use it.

Can anybody give me the lowdown on how to create one??

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dgorsman
in reply to: The_Caddie

There is a *very* brief example in the old 2011 help files.  I can't find anything in the online help but thats not very surprising...

Edit - found with online search: http://docs.autodesk.com/ACD/2011/ENU/filesACG/WS1a9193826455f5ffba22e1113c6c30c0e-39dc.htm

But with working on LISP, and .NET, and XML/XSD/XSL, and user support for several third-party applications, there just isn't enough time for me to get into the intricacies of XAML.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost