.NET

ARCHON808
Message 1 of 2 (215 Views)

FBX SDK Cant compile please help!!

215 Views, 1 Replies
03-21-2013 10:07 AM

I get the following linker errors when I tried adding the FBXSDK to my project. I dont understand how to get the linker errors to go away. Is the defaultlib warning causing the linker errors? What do I need to change in my project settings? please help!!!

1>------ Build started: Project: GeoTIFF_to_FBX, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------

1>Linking...

1>LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'MSVCRT' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library

1>FBX_Export.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static class MyFbxObject * __cdecl MyFbxObject::Create(class fbxsdk_2013_3::FbxObject *,char const *)" (?Create@MyFbxObject@@SAPAV1@PAVFbxObject@fbxsdk_2013_3@@PBD@Z) referenced in function "bool __cdecl CreateScene(class fbxsdk_2013_3::FbxScene *,char *)" (?CreateScene@@YA_NPAVFbxScene@fbxsdk_2013_3@@PAD@Z)

1>FBX_Export.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: class fbxsdk_2013_3::FbxProperty __thiscall MyKFbxMesh::GetProperty(int)" (?GetProperty@MyKFbxMesh@@QAE?AVFbxProperty@fbxsdk_2013_3@@H@Z) referenced in function "class fbxsdk_2013_3::FbxNode * __cdecl CreateCubeWithMaterialAndMyKFbxMesh(class fbxsdk_2013_3::FbxScene *,char const *)" (?CreateCubeWithMaterialAndMyKFbxMesh@@YAPAVFbxNode@fbxsdk_2013_3@@PAVFbxScene@2@PBD@Z)

1>FBX_Export.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static class MyKFbxMesh * __cdecl MyKFbxMesh::Create(class fbxsdk_2013_3::FbxObject *,char const *)" (?Create@MyKFbxMesh@@SAPAV1@PAVFbxObject@fbxsdk_2013_3@@PBD@Z) referenced in function "class fbxsdk_2013_3::FbxNode * __cdecl CreateCubeWithMaterialAndMyKFbxMesh(class fbxsdk_2013_3::FbxScene *,char const *)" (?CreateCubeWithMaterialAndMyKFbxMesh@@YAPAVFbxNode@fbxsdk_2013_3@@PAVFbxScene@2@PBD@Z)

1>C:\IndustryGames\Tools\GeoTIFF_to_FBX\Debug\GeoTIFF_to_FBX.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals

1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\IndustryGames\Tools\GeoTIFF_to_FBX\GeoTIFF_to_FBX\Debug\BuildLog.htm"

1>GeoTIFF_to_FBX - 4 error(s), 1 warning(s)

========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Alexander.Rivilis
Message 2 of 2 (189 Views)

Re: FBX SDK Cant compile please help!!

03-22-2013 02:17 AM in reply to: ARCHON808

It is look like you select wrong forum. Maybe you have to post your's question to:

FBX SDK

FBX Plug-ins Import-Export Discussions

Пожалуйста не забывайте про Утвердить в качестве решения! Утвердить в качестве решения и Give Kudos!Баллы
Please remember to Accept Solution! Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Kudos

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.