Did you mean: 

Events in AutoCAD

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jobro888us
210 Views, 2 Replies

Events in AutoCAD

Hello,

I am doing my graduation project at the High School for informationtechnology and yes I was "stupid" enough to choose a project about developing software for Autocad using C# in the .NET environment. I am experienced in VBA programming...so I thought it the .NET AutoCAD system was no problem.
And it is no problem if it was well documented like VBA is documented. this means there are a lot of books and other stuf about VBA.

But if I look at AutoCAD and .NET iIhave only found this website, the website "through the interface" (thats a good one) and some tutorials in the ObjectARX files and thats it.

In my opinion the methods/functions are not transparant enough to use these without documentation. Maybe some people from Autodesk read this...and they can do something about in the future.

Question
Can any body help me with some links or documentation of .NET? Maybe some books about .NET C# AutoCAD?

thanks

Jobro
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jobro888us
in reply to: jobro888us

Sorry about this one this, this has the wrong title
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: jobro888us

Well, welcome to the world of REAL programming. If youre experianced in VBA, and are hoping to do a project using c# and .NET then good luck!

Want a good book? Just go to a book shop!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost