.NET

pierre.plaissy
Message 1 of 3 (267 Views)
Accepted Solution

Error PInvoke Acad 2013

267 Views, 2 Replies
11-19-2012 09:42 AM

Hello,

With Acad Architecture 64 / VS 2010, I have this PInvokeStackImbalance / AecLayerManager error when I run in debug.

Erreur PInvoke.jpg

If I click 'Continue', the application seems to run normally.

When I quit Acad, I have this access violation reading error in accoremgd.dll.

accoremgd..jpg

Besides, I'm not sure the two are related...

I don't know where to look knowing that I don't use this PInvoke.

Any idea to put me on the path would be welcome.

Thanks

Thank you DiningPhilosopher for your help.

It was not an error with a DllImport method. After unsuccessful searchI reinstalled autocad on the system partition which was not the case before.

The problem is solved.

Sorry for my bad english :-)

Et pour ceux qui, comme moi, ne s'expriment dans la langue de la perfide Albion que sous la torture, et qui rencontreraient le même problème, il semble, je dis bien il semble, qu'il provienne du fait qu'Autocad n'était pas installé sur la partition système.

Valued Mentor
DiningPhilosopher
Message 2 of 3 (245 Views)

Re: Error PInvoke Acad 2013

11-19-2012 12:22 PM in reply to: pierre.plaissy

Can't tell you what's causing that, but a PinvokeStackImbalance is most-commonly triggered by an incorrectly-declared  extern method with a [DllImport] attribute applied to it.

pierre.plaissy
Message 3 of 3 (200 Views)

Re: Error PInvoke Acad 2013

11-24-2012 01:18 AM in reply to: pierre.plaissy

Thank you DiningPhilosopher for your help.

It was not an error with a DllImport method. After unsuccessful searchI reinstalled autocad on the system partition which was not the case before.

The problem is solved.

Sorry for my bad english :-)

Et pour ceux qui, comme moi, ne s'expriment dans la langue de la perfide Albion que sous la torture, et qui rencontreraient le même problème, il semble, je dis bien il semble, qu'il provienne du fait qu'Autocad n'était pas installé sur la partition système.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.