Did you mean: 

DIESEL Menu Command for .Net Command Loading

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
bjhuffine
610 Views, 3 Replies

DIESEL Menu Command for .Net Command Loading

I'm trying to figure out how to create a DIESEL menu command that will check whether or not a .Net command exists.  If so, then run the command, if not run the netload command and then run it.  I'm trying to not netload it every single time the user runs the menu item.  Once loaded, I want to leave it loaded.  In fact, this particular .Net application automatically sets the registry up for demand loading.  So it only needs to run the netload the user's first time running. 

Does anyone know how to do this?  Any help much appreciated....

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
bjhuffine
in reply to: bjhuffine

Is anyone interested in helping with this?  I didn't see any forums (unless I've overlooked them somewhere) for this... any help would be appreciated. 

Message 3 of 4

DIESEL can not help you. Lisp function (getcname "CommandName") can help you. It it return nil - dll-file which define command "CommandName" is not loaded.

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Message 4 of 4

Great little command for this!  Worked like a charm.  Thank you! Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost