8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Amremad
2558 Views, 8 Replies

Debugger Breakpoints Doesn't Work

iam using CAD2010 & VS2012

start external program done and no problem with attact to process

i set breakPoints in my program then i loaded it to autocad using netload so this breakpoint doesn't work , and my program complete all code without stop at my breakpoint .

any solution ??

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Amremad

Hi,

when you added your references to acdbmgd.dll and acmgd.dll have you set the property "copy local" to false? By default when you create the reference VS set this to TRUE and that should not be.

Another option for not stopping at breakpoints is that your VS-project is set to anohter Framework than AutoCAD is using. Look >>>here<<< to see what AutoCAD release needs what Framework release (without doing some tricks like modifying the acad.exe.config)

Good luck, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 9
Amremad
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

it's already done before i ask

1.jpg

2.jpg

Message 4 of 9
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

if you take any of the samples from the ObjectARX-kit, do you have the same problem with any of these projects?

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 5 of 9
Amremad

i din't try another ,

i will try with cad 2014 later and tell you what's happen

Message 6 of 9
_gile

Hi,

By my side, to avoid debugging problems, I use VS2012 when targeting A2012 or newer and VS2010 for prior versions.

Gilles Chanteau
Programmation AutoCAD LISP/.NET
GileCAD
GitHub

Message 7 of 9
norman.yuan

You probably need to set undocumented system variable Fiberworld from 1 to 0 with command "NEXTFIBERWORLD" and bear the consequence (of ribbon/menu/toolbar stop working).

Searching this forum and/or AutoCAD DevBlog and/or Kean's blog  for "Fiberworld" would bring you some more information on this issue.

Message 8 of 9
vinkd

I've had this issue with AutoCAD and Visual Studio 2010. In my case, neither of the aforementioned fixes helped, and I ended up editing acad.exe.config to use runtime 2.0:

<configuration>
  <startup>
    <supportedRuntime version="v2.0.50727" />
  </startup>
</configuration>

This enabled debugging, and everything else seems to work just fine. Hope I'm not a moron for posting a VS2010 fix :')

Message 9 of 9
Amremad

i tried another version of autocad , iam currently working by CAD2010 and converting to CAD2014

so it's work good with CAD2014 and no problem with breakpoint

so i think auto2010 not supported for breakpoint (maybe)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost