Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAMDuct 2014: API or alternative way to support download

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Keith.Brown
530 Views, 3 Replies

CAMDuct 2014: API or alternative way to support download

Is there an API or an alternative way to download to the CAMDuct program?  In otherwords i would like to create my own download file.  Is this possible?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi Keith,

Unfortunately there is no specific API exposed to download Autodesk products in general. You may achieve this using a standard Windows, .Net or 3rd party API, but nothing we can recommend in particular.

Sorry for not being more helpful.

Regards,

Philippe.

Philippe Leefsma
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Message 3 of 4

I guess i didnt express my question very well.  I didnt mean an API to download the CAMDuct program but an API to supply data to the CAMDuct program.   I would like to be able to create a data file that did not originate from CADDuct and send the information to CAMDuct.  I am wondering if there is an API to accomplish this.

Message 4 of 4

I'm not familiar with that product, it is rather MEP related I believe, so you will have more luck asking that question on the AutoCAD MEP section. When searching the whole forum for CAMDuct, your query appears to be the only one, so I really doubt there is an API for that product. Also if there is an API, having an API that would work outside of the product is even less likely.

Regards,

Philippe.

Philippe Leefsma
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost