.NET

mikecarrico7670
Message 1 of 3 (144 Views)
Accepted Solution

BeginLISP .net Equivalent

144 Views, 2 Replies
06-18-2012 06:38 AM

I would like to monitor users to get an idea as to which LISP routines are being used in ACAD for cleanup and utilization purposes.  It appears that VBA had a beginlisp event that could be used to handle this, but I can't seem to find any documentation on a similar event or its inclusion in vb.net.  Has anyone found an event that could be used to accomplish this or have any suggestions? Note that I would like to monitor all LISP functions, not a single function. Thanks.

Distinguished Contributor
eljobe
Message 2 of 3 (132 Views)

Re: BeginLISP .net Equivalent

06-18-2012 08:45 AM in reply to: mikecarrico7670

You can still access all the COM stuff through the AcadApplication object.

mikecarrico7670
Message 3 of 3 (131 Views)

Re: BeginLISP .net Equivalent

06-18-2012 08:46 AM in reply to: mikecarrico7670

Solved: BeginLisp is still an even that that can be used for the Acaddocument class via the function call:
"Private Sub LispMonitor(ByVal firstline As String) Handles doc.BeginLisp"

where doc is listed as an Acaddocument variable WithEvents.

Also, there is an event for the Document class called LispWillStart which I imagine works similarly.  Thanks.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.