Did you mean: 

Batch Import C#

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
grbartel
390 Views, 3 Replies

Batch Import C#

Hi,

I am currently working on a way of batch importing .3dm (Rhino) files into Autocad using C#.  I have been able to get it to begin the import however I have not been able to get it to complete the import without user intervention.  I am currently using AcadDocument.sendcommand which will start it, however a popup appears saying that it will work in the background and user intervention is needed after the translation of the file is finished to press the button in the bubble that pops up.  Is their a way to get through these 2 issues (other then just pressing do not show this message again).

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
grbartel
in reply to: grbartel

Anyone able to help me on this?

Message 3 of 4
chockalingam
in reply to: grbartel

Hi,

Have you tried changing the system variable "FileDia" as 0.

Regards,

Chockalingam

Message 4 of 4
grbartel
in reply to: chockalingam

I have been using FileDia set to 0 to remove the file selection dialog. However when importing any file type that needs to be translated (eg. .3dm files) it will still translate it in the background first uising a popup  (which can be supressed permanently by a user) and then a bubble is created in the notification bar when it is done which says "The translated file is ready to be imported: <File name here>" which you must click on the file name (it is a hyperlink) to finish the import. I want to skip the bubble if possible.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost