the three extra cells I'm getting wiped out (cleared and made empty) are the three after the last used row. I'm curious now as to why, because it's been 3 versions of AutoCAD that have done this, and I can clearly see that it did not wipe them out on your table. Perhaps; does this have anything to do with AutoCAD vs AutoCAD Mechanical (which I have been using since 2010)?
That didn't work out so well. I ran the code without the nested transaction, and recieved the data into the table after a longer than normal pause, then the program crashed AutoCAD unexpectedly ( i may have 2 transaction commits being called). But in this clip, you can see the 3 wiped out cells under the last row.
Took me a while of testing but here are the steps to repeat the flush graphics error (even after your code changes):
Also upon further investigation I found that only the third cell of the next to last used row is cleared out. I filled all the cells' with values before I ran the routine. In addition, I see that it does not mess with that cell if I rerun the routine on the same table, only when I run it on a freshly inserted table.
Sorry, I am unable to reproduce the issue on AutoCAD 2013 win7 64 bit. I followed your steps and with modified sample, I am not able to reproduce the issue. I am attaching the complete project which I am testing at my end.
That was fun,
I got a video of your test project, crashing. It did so first try!! BUT, this is what I did first:
The flush graphics error has to be related to editing the table before running this routine.
I can place the video in buzzsaw if you give me a site. (53mb zipped)