.NET
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad Managed code Templates for Visual Studio?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
SRayC
1002 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCad Managed code Templates for Visual Studio?

Where can I find or download the AutoCAD .NET Templates for use in my VS2005 for C# and VB?

Thanks
Ray C.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: SRayC

Take a look at this.

Dale

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
Where
can I find or download the AutoCAD .NET Templates for use in my VS2005 for C#
and VB? Thanks Ray C.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Or this.

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
Where
can I find or download the AutoCAD .NET Templates for use in my VS2005 for C#
and VB? Thanks Ray C.
Message 4 of 4
chiefbraincloud

I'm sure there is good information on both of those links, but I think from your question, what you want is to download the ObjectARX SDK, which you can get here:
http:/ /usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=785550

After that, or if you already have it, then you run the ArxWizards.msi found in YourPath\ObjectARX 200#\utils\ObjARXWiz\

That will install a template into Visual Studio for AutoCAD Managed VB/C# projects and ObjectARX templates under C++, which is what I really think you were asking.

Edited by: chiefbraincloud on Oct 21, 2008 5:56 PM

Sorry Dale, I just looked at the Through the Interface link, and those templates are almost the same thing as running the msi...Ray C. didn't mention if he was using the express edition, which is what that blog was about, but they would work either way.
Dave O.                                                                  Sig-Logos32.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost