.NET

hongmei
Message 11 of 13 (256 Views)

Re: Autocad 2013, plane cut solid3d, to get region, access region, autocad crash

04-04-2013 10:33 AM in reply to: Alexander.Rivilis

I am ADN member, they fixed my account today, I already post the question to them.

so, you found the problem, Thank you very much, sorry for confusing you by my bad code

how to get around this, not causing ACAD2013 crash, I don't mind ignore cutting some objects.

I will call obj.Dispose(),

hongmei
Message 12 of 13 (221 Views)

Re: Autocad 2013, plane cut solid3d, to get region, access region, autocad crash

05-03-2013 12:46 PM in reply to: hongmei

hello,

I wonder if you can help.

nobody can reproduce this error from Autodesk, you are the only one.

strange thing for me:

if I set breakpt in reg=sol.GetSection(pln) , 

run step by step, it won't crash, just throw exception here, and catch in here.

if no breakpt set, it will crash,

if set breakpt if (reg==null || reg.IsNull) , I can see the reg properties are not valid

not all the ACAD2013 behave the same. 

I have ACAD2013 on my virtual machine works fine. I tried to add all my other addins, still works

ACAD2013 on my real machine crashes, I removed all my other addins, still crashes

I need to find the reason, or find a solution to get around this, I can ignore cutting some objects

appreciate any help

hongmei
Message 13 of 13 (218 Views)

05-03-2013 01:05 PM in reply to: Alexander.Rivilis

hello, Alex

I wonder if you can help.

nobody can reproduce this error from Autodesk, you are the only one.

strange thing for me:

if I set breakpt in reg=sol.GetSection(pln) ,

run step by step, it won't crash, just throw exception here, and catch in here.

if no breakpt set, it will crash,

if set breakpt if (reg==null || reg.IsNull) , I can see the reg properties are not valid

not all the ACAD2013 behave the same.

I have ACAD2013 on my virtual machine works fine. I tried to add all my other addins, still works

ACAD2013 on my real machine crashes, I removed all my other addins, still crashes

I need to find the reason, or find a solution to get around this, I can ignore cutting some objects

appreciate any help

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!