Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013 error with load dll

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Amremad
537 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD 2013 error with load dll

hi every one , i have on my computer CAD2015 ,CAD2014 and CAD2013

i create a dll file to do some thing and i tested my dll with CAD2013 on my computer and i havn't any problem 

but when i sent it to my friend and tried to load it with CAD2013 this message appear for him 

Command: NETLOAD
Cannot load assembly. Error details: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\Ahmed-PC\Downloads\GetLength(4).dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
File name: 'file:///C:\Users\Ahmed-PC\Downloads\GetLength(4).dll' ---> System.NotSupportedException: An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadFrom(String assemblyFile, Evidence securityEvidence, Byte[] hashValue, AssemblyHashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)
   at Autodesk.AutoCAD.Runtime.ExtensionLoader.Load(String fileName)
   at loadmgd()

so i can't solve this problem ,

any help !!!??

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
_gile
in reply to: Amremad

Hi,

Maybe your friend has to "unblock" the DLL.

Gilles Chanteau
Programmation AutoCAD LISP/.NET
GileCAD
GitHub

Message 3 of 3
Ajilal.Vijayan
in reply to: Amremad

If Unblock doesn't help.

Dont NETLOAD the dll from download folder.

File name: 'file:///C:\Users\Ahmed-PC\Downloads\GetLength(4).dll

After restarting AutoCAD,

Try to copy the dll to C:\ or D:\ drive and try to NETLOAD from there.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost