Did you mean: 

Autoacd Map query

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
murali.pandey
495 Views, 4 Replies

Autoacd Map query

How I can attach dwg and query some drawing objects in to current drawing using C#.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi,

download the ObjectARX kit for Map3D (>>>here<<<), there you have a lot of samples, also for dotNET and I'm quite sure you'll also find some code around query.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 5

Thanks alfred!

Currently I m not able to download it as there r some limitation.

Will u pls put some simple code in C# like attach the a dwg then execute a simple query to extract feature from that into current dwg..

Thanks

Murali

Message 4 of 5

Hi,

>> Currently I m not able to download it as there r some limitation.

If these limitations has to do anything with the license-agreement than you have to know that what I uploaded here is limited to be used only if you agree with the license-agreement of the ObjectARX-kit for Map3D!

Why do I upload this here, because I'm sure that you'll find similiar subsets of this code already on many places in the WWW.

@ADMIN: If you think that this small subset of samples of the ARX-kit does not have to be uploaded here please kill it.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 5 of 5

Thanks !

Now, I can proceed..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost