.NET

Mentor
SRSDS
Message 1 of 3 (742 Views)
Accepted Solution

ArxDbg.arx Windows 7

742 Views, 2 Replies
05-01-2013 03:07 PM

I have been using a file ArxDbg.arx to "SNOOP" database entries or entity xdata.

The file won't load in Windows 7. I guess that there's a diferent version needed but I can't find it.

ObjectARX is both environment and database version specific, meaning that there is a different ARX file for each AutoCAD 2013 32-bit, and AutoCAD 2013 64-bit (two ARX files).

Windows 7 has nothing to do with this... The only correlation to Windows 7 might be if you previously had a 32-bit OS (i.e., Vista, XP, etc.), and are now using Windows 7 64-bit... But again, that's an environment (processing) issue.

In any event, ArxDbg (ObjectARX) and MgdDbg (.NET) are both great tools, and can be downloaded in Autoloader .bundle format from your local ".bundle Thrift Shop" here.

Direct links to .ZIP files:

Autodesk DWG ArxDBG.bundle.zip

Autodesk DWG MgdDBG.bundle.zip

... Snoop Civil 3D 2014 Database is now available as well, for those who may be interested.

Thankyou!

And to whoever created it I take my hat off.

Distinguished Mentor
BlackBox_
Message 2 of 3 (726 Views)

Re: ArxDbg.arx Windows 7

05-01-2013 06:33 PM in reply to: SRSDS

ObjectARX is both environment and database version specific, meaning that there is a different ARX file for each AutoCAD 2013 32-bit, and AutoCAD 2013 64-bit (two ARX files).

Windows 7 has nothing to do with this... The only correlation to Windows 7 might be if you previously had a 32-bit OS (i.e., Vista, XP, etc.), and are now using Windows 7 64-bit... But again, that's an environment (processing) issue.

In any event, ArxDbg (ObjectARX) and MgdDbg (.NET) are both great tools, and can be downloaded in Autoloader .bundle format from your local ".bundle Thrift Shop" here.

Direct links to .ZIP files:

Autodesk DWG ArxDBG.bundle.zip

Autodesk DWG MgdDBG.bundle.zip

... Snoop Civil 3D 2014 Database is now available as well, for those who may be interested.

"Potential has a shelf life." - Margaret Atwood

Autodesk Exchange Apps ~ Autoloader ~ AutoCAD Security

AutoCAD® 2014, and Civil 3D® 2014 Certified Professional ~ Autodesk® Authorized Developer

Mentor
SRSDS
Message 3 of 3 (710 Views)

Re: ArxDbg.arx Windows 7

05-01-2013 09:26 PM in reply to: BlackBox_

Thankyou!

And to whoever created it I take my hat off.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.