Did you mean: 

All My VB.net Questions (I'm Beginner)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Amremad
422 Views, 2 Replies

1-      What’s the different  between (ObjectARX 2011, ObjectARX 2012, ObjectARX 2013).

2-      I need to create dll run with all version of AutoCAD.

3-      How can run my code using step by step method to see where’s error.

4-      Dll in the ObjectARX  that I use it, I must copy it with my dll in other compter ?? or what can I do to run my dll with other computer havn’t  (ex. Autodesk.AutoCAD.Interop.dll & Autodesk.AutoCAD.Interop.Common.dll)?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
hgasty1001
in reply to: Amremad

Hi,

Answers:

1.- They are intended to be use with the AutoCAD of the same version in the SDK name, the differences are in some cases are documented in the docs of each SDK (arxmgd.chm). 

2.- Just impossible, each version of AutoCAD requires the proper SDK *and* .NET Framework, and in some casesa specific VS version.

3.- You need to understand the relation between VS debuger and AutoCAD process. The first thing is to setup an AutoCAD project in VS: Project setup . In order to debug, put some breakpoints (Breakpoints) in VS and press F5

My advice: Start learning some .NET language c# or VB: Begin .NET pdf

Gaston Nunez

Message 3 of 3
andrewpuller3811
in reply to: Amremad

check out the "My First AutoCAD Plug-in" and the "self-paced AutoCAD.NET training labs for AutoCAD" over at the Autodesk Developer Network Autocad page. It provides some step by step documents, videos and sample code.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1911627

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost