Did you mean: 

ADN Product Download

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
dsmeade
892 Views, 4 Replies

ADN Product Download

New to the Autodesk ADN.  I was wondering if I can use my existing product downloads (such as AutoCAD or Building Design Suite Premium) and just plug in my ADN serial number/product key or do I need to redownload the same products again from the ADN site.  Would be easier to use the same product downloads, but I can see where there might be a separate build tied to the ADN info.

I appreciate your help in advance.

Dave

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: dsmeade

Hi David!

Confirming that yes, the ADN software is exactly the same as what's available on other Autodesk portals (Subscription Center, trials page, Education Community, etc..) and media. As the serial number dictates the license behavior (commercial, trial, student, ADN, etc...), you would be able to activate the previously obtained software with your ADN credentials.

One thing to pay attention to is that not all software is included under ADN serial numbers, so you would definitely want to verify that the license is available.

Please accept as a solution if this fully answers your inquiry, or reply with additional questions as needed.

Message 3 of 5
dsmeade
in reply to: philip.s

Thanks Philip...that's that I was hoping.

Dave

Message 4 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: dsmeade

You're welcome Dave!

Message 5 of 5
BKSpurgeon
in reply to: philip.s

Hi all

am about to bite the bullet and go for ADN. my question is: is the ADN version of autocad limited in any particular way? Is it different to the full version?

thanks for your advice.

rgds

BK

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost