.NET

Contributor
dsmeade
Message 1 of 4 (199 Views)
Accepted Solution

ADN Product Download

199 Views, 3 Replies
06-03-2013 07:47 AM

New to the Autodesk ADN.  I was wondering if I can use my existing product downloads (such as AutoCAD or Building Design Suite Premium) and just plug in my ADN serial number/product key or do I need to redownload the same products again from the ADN site.  Would be easier to use the same product downloads, but I can see where there might be a separate build tied to the ADN info.

I appreciate your help in advance.

Dave

Hi David!

Confirming that yes, the ADN software is exactly the same as what's available on other Autodesk portals (Subscription Center, trials page, Education Community, etc..) and media. As the serial number dictates the license behavior (commercial, trial, student, ADN, etc...), you would be able to activate the previously obtained software with your ADN credentials.

One thing to pay attention to is that not all software is included under ADN serial numbers, so you would definitely want to verify that the license is available.

Please accept as a solution if this fully answers your inquiry, or reply with additional questions as needed.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 4 (176 Views)

Re: ADN Product Download

06-03-2013 10:58 AM in reply to: dsmeade

Hi David!

Confirming that yes, the ADN software is exactly the same as what's available on other Autodesk portals (Subscription Center, trials page, Education Community, etc..) and media. As the serial number dictates the license behavior (commercial, trial, student, ADN, etc...), you would be able to activate the previously obtained software with your ADN credentials.

One thing to pay attention to is that not all software is included under ADN serial numbers, so you would definitely want to verify that the license is available.

Please accept as a solution if this fully answers your inquiry, or reply with additional questions as needed.

Philip Schmelzer
Contributor
dsmeade
Message 3 of 4 (170 Views)

06-03-2013 11:08 AM in reply to: philip.s

Thanks Philip...that's that I was hoping.

Dave

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 4 of 4 (163 Views)

06-03-2013 11:46 AM in reply to: dsmeade

You're welcome Dave!

Philip Schmelzer
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!