Did you mean: 

addin folder location

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Dale.Bartlett
1077 Views, 4 Replies

addin folder location

Hi, Is there any way to return the path to the dll that has been used in Netload the addin application? Dale

http://adndevblog.typepad.com/autocad/2012/05/listing-loaded-net-assemblyprogram-in-autocad.html

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Message 3 of 5

Or: System.Windows.Forms.Application.StartupPath

Dave O.                                                                  Sig-Logos32.png
Message 4 of 5

[System.Windows.Forms.Application.StartupPath] returns the path to acad.exe. That was my first attempt. I have used the previous blog example successfully. Thanks for response. Dale.

What about ....ExecutablePath? does it also return the ACAD.exe?

Sorry, I use VB, and My.Application.Info.DirectoryPath returns the Path to my .dll, not the Acad.exe.  The search I did said that Application.StartupPath was the C# equivalent.  Just thought it would be easier than all the code in the DevBlog.

Dave O.                                                                  Sig-Logos32.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost