Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add drawings to active project

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
349 Views, 1 Reply

Add drawings to active project

Hello everyone,

I encounter a problem that I do not understand. I created a little C# routine for Autocad Electrical (2011 and 2012) which adds some drawings to the current project with the following command:

(c:ace_add_dwg_to_project  dwg2add  paramlst)

This mehtod works perfectly. With the parameter list you can set the Section, Sub-Section and Descriptions of the page properties, exactly what I want.

When I start the routine, I check which project is active. If the wrong project is active, I activate the appropiate project with the following command:

(c:wd_makeproj_current  wdpfnam)

So, when I want to add drawings to project A and project B is active at the start of the routine, I activate project A and the drawings are added.

The problem:

When I want to add drawings to project A and this project is already active, the drawings are not added to the project. The method mentioned above to add drawings returns nill, which means a failure.

Why is this happening? Is this a bug of Autocad?

I already tried to always activate the project I want to add drawings to, but that doensn't matter.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
wayne.brill
in reply to: 110000474593

Hi,

I see this same issue is being discussed on this post. .

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Electrical/Add-drawings-to-active-project/td-p/4672543

Thanks,

Wayne

Wayne Brill
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost