Did you mean: 

2012 to 2013 XamlParseException

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
darpz
3706 Views, 3 Replies

2012 to 2013 XamlParseException

Hi all, i'm working on a .net plugin writed in c#.

Today i tried to run the debug into Autocad 2013 version...

When Autocad Starts (before i load the plugin witn NELOAD) i get an exception.

Tried to clean and rebuild;

Changed all references to the new path;

Any ideas?

thank you very much.

Dario.

System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException was unhandled
Message=Provide value on 'System.Windows.Markup.StaticExtension' threw an exception.
Source=PresentationFramework
LineNumber=0
LinePosition=0
StackTrace:
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.ResourceDictionary.CreateObject(KeyRecord key)
at System.Windows.ResourceDictionary.RealizeDeferContent(Object key, Object& value, Boolean& canCache)
at System.Windows.ResourceDictionary.GetValueWithoutLock(Object key, Boolean& canCache)
at System.Windows.ResourceDictionary.GetValue(Object key, Boolean& canCache)
at System.Windows.ResourceDictionary.GetValueWithoutLock(Object key, Boolean& canCache)
at System.Windows.ResourceDictionary.GetValue(Object key, Boolean& canCache)
at Autodesk.AutoCAD.Internal.Windows.QuickAccessToolbarService.InitQATMenus()
at Autodesk.AutoCAD.Internal.Windows.QuickAccessToolbarService.RestoreItems()
at Autodesk.AutoCAD.Internal.Windows.QuickAccessToolbarService.Initialize()
at Autodesk.AutoCAD.Internal.Windows.QuickAccessToolbarService.LoadQuickAccessToolbar()
InnerException: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
Message=Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Source=mscorlib
StackTrace:
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeType typeOwner)
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeType typeOwner)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo.GetValue(Object obj, Object[] index)
at System.Windows.Markup.StaticExtension.GetFieldOrPropertyValue(Type type, String name, Object& value)
at System.Windows.Markup.StaticExtension.ProvideValue(IServiceProvider serviceProvider)
at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CallProvideValue(MarkupExtension me, IServiceProvider serviceProvider)
InnerException: System.InvalidProgramException
Message=Common Language Runtime detected an invalid program.
Source=Acmgd
StackTrace:
at Autodesk.AutoCAD.ApplicationServices.Application.get_UIBindings()
InnerException:

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
silke.foernzler
in reply to: darpz

Hi Dario,

I know your question is already some days old, but maybe still helpful??:

I've had the exact same problem as you (except that it was for AutoCAD2012), so I found your entry here - but unfortunately: no answer or solution. Other google hits didn't help.

Now, after spending some hours, I've figured it out myself: In the references of my project I had the properties for acmgd.dll and acdbmgd.dll not set to 'copy local: false'. After I changed this, the exception didn't occur anymore and I'm able to debug once again... 🙂

(Only by the way: the exception can be easily reproduced using one of the ObjectARX2012 sample projects 'Prompts', change target to .net4 (not sure if this is really necessary), change 'copy local' of acmgd.dll and acdbmgd.dll to true, select acad.exe for 'start external program', start debugging)

Hope this helps,

Silke

Message 3 of 4
C-Hoppen

...and don't forget to delete any "local copies"! After setting "local copy" to false I still ran into this error.

I'm still wondering why "local copy" turned to true. Propably a Visual Studio Bug?

Message 4 of 4
bikim

Thanks a lot. I've solved same problem in AutoCAD 2012.

I also set AcDbMgd and AcMgd to local copy:false.

Thanks again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost