Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

washed out color

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
revitworkbench
1345 Views, 1 Reply

washed out color

Hello,

I am trying to work in navisworks, but everything seems to be "washed out" I cannot make the distintion between any lines. I thought of trying to make it shaded with edges. but that doesnt seem to have any effect. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Also, it seems to take longer than usually to navigate the model. What is going on here? See attached. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dgorsman
in reply to: revitworkbench

Your Render Style/Mode is set for full render, which will take into account materials and lighting.  Unless you have very top notch hardware that doesn't always work reliably.  Under generic circumstances the light values are a little high, so you end up with that washed out appearance.  Changing the Mode to shaded should improve appearance as well as performance.  You should also check to ensure your hardware acceleration is on and functioning properly ie. using the discrete video card and not the on-chip hardware.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report