Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeliner - Object Appearance / Animation

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
damo3
433 Views, 2 Replies

Timeliner - Object Appearance / Animation

I see many Naviswork timeliner videos demonstrating the construction sequence of a building. I have managed to mock up a similar thing, the one thing I cannot work out how to do is control how those objects appear as the sequence progresses. 

For example, I see timeliner videos where the columns extrude out of the floor as a visual effect during the animation. All my objects however, just appear with no fancy visual. 

Can i control how objects appear / animate during the timeliner animation and how do i do this? 

Thanks in advance for any assistance. 

________________________________________________________________________________
If you find posts have solved your problem, please don't forget to mark them as 'SOLVED' to help others with similar questions. - Thank you.
__________________________________________________________________________________
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dgorsman
in reply to: damo3

You need to use the Animator to create an animation sequence with the objects in question.  The sequence can then be assigned to the Timeliner task.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 3 of 3
damo3
in reply to: dgorsman

ok thanks, I will look into it.

________________________________________________________________________________
If you find posts have solved your problem, please don't forget to mark them as 'SOLVED' to help others with similar questions. - Thank you.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report