Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shortcut to quickly add tasks to multiple tasks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
s101853
618 Views, 2 Replies

Shortcut to quickly add tasks to multiple tasks

HI! ( navisworks manage )

1. How do i quick at easy add " construction " as task type to all my task? it takes 1000234020423 years when i have to do i my self! 😞

See picture..

2. also, is i it possible to quickly add selections from selection tree directly into the "sets" tree? is it is now, i have to drag and drop every single one and name them.. 😞 takes hours! see picture

Thanks you so much

Best Regards

Christian / DTU

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
manuel.sanchez
in reply to: s101853

Hi:

If you are doing your schedule in Microsft Project you can add a custom column with Contruct Taks, then when you are attaching the schedule to navisworks you need to replace the cell with the constuct one that you did. I attached one image in roder to show you, for the sets question, Are you try the attached items by rules ¿?

Have a nice week.Construct Column.pngConstruct Column.png

Message 3 of 3
jeang
in reply to: s101853

1. Adding to the schedule is best practice... But you can also put it once in Timeliner then right click and "Fill Down" just as you would in MS Project
2. Still working through that myself but I'm currently looking into the API to do this and name them as I wish and automatically link them to Timeliner tasks
Autodesk Autocad 2013 Certified Professional
Autodesk Revit 2013 Certified Profesional
Autodesk Civil 3D 2013 Certified Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report