Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit to Navisworks: Id element issues.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
hatrungtham
2645 Views, 3 Replies

Revit to Navisworks: Id element issues.

Hi everybody, When i sent a project in Revit to Naviswork, I have a problem with Id element : Railing in Revit is one element with one ID but when I sent project to Naviswork I found two element ID in Railing, Navisworks detach railing into two element with two IDs.How can I prevent railing in Revit export into 2 elements in Navisworks ? ( but Floor,beam and column don't change ID)

1.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: hatrungtham

Have you made sure the level of selection (layer, first object, last unique, last object or geometry) is the same both in Revit and Navisworks? Try cycling through the selection levels and check the IDs, it might just be you're selecting an object at a different level
Message 3 of 4
hatrungtham
in reply to: Anonymous

thanks your infomation, I think select correct railling, but I found a method to see element it.

1.JPG

Message 4 of 4
wa-minhngoc
in reply to: hatrungtham

Could you please show mw how to set up ID in Naviswork same as in Revit? Thank you
Làm ơn chỉ cho mình cách setup ID trong Naviswork va ID trong Revit giống nhau, xin cám ơn.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report