Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Construction Template not compatiable with Navisworks?

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
LisaDrago
383 Views, 1 Reply

Revit Construction Template not compatiable with Navisworks?

Okay - here is the scenario... I have had 2 different clients from 2 different company contact me about this...

They are trying to pull in a 2014 Revit file into 2014 Navisworks. When they do - nothing is visible of the Revit model in Navisworks.

If we create a new Revit project file using the architectural template, copy the model from the existing project and then open it in Navisworks - everything shows up.

I am seeing this consistently with the construction template in Revit - any thoughts on what could be different that Navisworks is not seeing?

I will be also posting this in the Revit forum - just wanted to know if you had any ideas that I may be missing...

Thanks!

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
LisaDrago
in reply to: LisaDrago

Solution found...

We believe it may have to do with the phasing that is set up in the Revit construction template.

We are able to export the revit file to a navis .nwc file and then it shows up as it should.

I had to re-install the exporters and then it worked great.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report