Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWD files in Autodesk 360 on iPad

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
catrionahaon
1747 Views, 3 Replies

NWD files in Autodesk 360 on iPad

Hi
I'm currently trying to get a method of bring a model to site to view, I've just tried a free trail of BIM glue, but I'm not impressed. I don't find it easy to navigate, could just be me!

Anyone got any ideas or is it just a matter of having navis freedom on a laptop?

Any help would be appreciated !

Cat
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Indeed, the only thing that really worked was bringing the NWD on a memory stick to a laptop in the caravan on the construction site, every week. Including a short user guide for Frreedom on paper.
Message 3 of 4

You can try either "Autodesk BIM 360 Glue Mobile" or "Autodesk 360 Mobile" - both free and both supporting NWD files.

Vladimir Michl, www.cadstudio.cz  www.cadforum.cz

Message 4 of 4

I use Autodesk 360 Mobile and works with NWD

Filipe Francisco
Comunidade Autodesk - Português - Colaborador
Autodesk Certified Instructor | AutoCAD Certified | Revit Architecture Certified | Autodesk Expert Elite

YOUTUBE | LINKEDIN

Se a resposta resolveu o seu problema, clique em Aceitar como Solução isso ajuda os outros usuários a encontrar rapidamente uma resposta e Curta se gostou.

If the answer solved your problem, click Accept as Solution. This helps other users to quickly find an answer. And hit Like if you do.

Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report