Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWD files in Autodesk 360 on iPad

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
bbrown
2548 Views, 3 Replies

NWD files in Autodesk 360 on iPad

Are NWD files now supported on the new Autodesk 360 for the iPad? I've tried uploading a smaller NWD file for a project (~23mb) and it still lists it as "preview unavailable" after a few days. Anyone else been able to view a NWD on Autodesk 360?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
basvanloenen
in reply to: bbrown

I have the same problem. Even a very small NWD (180kb) does not show up on my galaxy tab 10.1...

Message 3 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: basvanloenen

i just got this from autodesk:

You   may have recently downloaded the release of the new Autodesk 360 Mobile App.   We have seen your reactions and regret we have missed the mark. Our intention   with this release was to deliver an improvement to what you had with Design   Review Mobile, and we failed.

We apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this has caused you or your   teams. We appreciate the feedback we have received from our customers and   have documented all of the issues you have reported. We are working extremely   hard to resolve them as quickly as possible. Please look out for continued   updates as we make improvements to the product. If you would be interested in   giving us early feedback or testing the new features before we release please   send   us a note.

To that end, we have just released an update to the iOS version of Autodesk   360 Mobile, now available on the iTunes app store. This release has   resolved the crashing issue found in the previous version.

We   thank you for your patience, and are committed to bringing you the best and   most useful products and services to help you do your job better. Getting   your input about your experiences with our products – good and bad – is   extremely valuable to us as we navigate our way through these early phases of   building out Autodesk 360.

You will find the latest iOS release of the Autodesk 360 Mobile App on iTunes®. We hope you continue to   work with us and appreciate your feedback.

Thank   You,

The   Autodesk 360 Team

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
bbrown
in reply to: DarrenP

I got that email last night too. This doesn't appear to be a problem with the apps, but with the server not converting the NWD so it can be viewed. I'm going to give it another try this morning and see if it can convert now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report