Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no quantities in quantification

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
sabatierae
1888 Views, 5 Replies

no quantities in quantification

Hello.

I'm trying to do a takeoff..

I've imported a revit file (file->open->myfile.rvt). Then I try to do a takeoff of my walls but the length, heigh,... are zeros.

I join a screenshot of the quantification.

What I have to do to get caracteristics of my walls?

thx for your help.

Screenshot_Quantification.png

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Looking at your screenshot, it appears like you are using a non-english version. 

When using a localised version of Navisworks Manage 2014 (German, Spanish and French) you need to use these translated property mapping files.

Close Navisworks 2014, download the file for your required language and replace the existing "TakeoffPropertyMap1.xml" in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Navisworks Manage 2014\Quantification\takeoff_maps.

Please make sure you remove the language suffix (esp,deu,fra) from the filename so it reads TakeoffPropertyMap1.xml only. Restart Navisworks 2014 for the changes to become effective.

The file is available from here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/navisworks-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/naviswork...

Holger Klöcker
Message 3 of 6

Thank you it works fine.
Message 4 of 6

I have the same issue as him, but i just found the volume. Heights, area, etc, are zeros. I'm currently using 2015 version. I'll put a image for better understanding. 

Message 5 of 6

@Holger.Kloecker wrote:

Looking at your screenshot, it appears like you are using a non-english version. 

When using a localised version of Navisworks Manage 2014 (German, Spanish and French) you need to use these translated property mapping files.

Close Navisworks 2014, download the file for your required language and replace the existing "TakeoffPropertyMap1.xml" in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Navisworks Manage 2014\Quantification\takeoff_maps.

Please make sure you remove the language suffix (esp,deu,fra) from the filename so it reads TakeoffPropertyMap1.xml only. Restart Navisworks 2014 for the changes to become effective.

The file is available from here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/navisworks-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/naviswork...

Hey there,

I am having a simmilar issue. As per the earlier post, the Brazilian Portuguese version only quantifies the volume, because it is the only word that matches the spelling. Though, there is no map for Portuguese (and I have got an ongoing support case with the developers for that) what means we need to work in another language meanwhile. Though, if I install Navisworks Manage (either 2015 or 2016) in Enlgish and have Revit 2015 with Portuguese language pack installed it won't work the same way, as if it uses the mapping from the Revit language pack file. How can that be fixed so one can still use Revit in another language? 

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards.

Message 6 of 6

Hello

I´m need this file in portuguese, how can I find?

tks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report