Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navisworls 2013 Item Proprties for PDS Piping models.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
paulgs06
1178 Views, 4 Replies

Navisworls 2013 Item Proprties for PDS Piping models.

Navisworks 2013 does not display PDS Component data for PDS piping models (MicroStation v7.0 dgn files), even though it appears to be reading the tag (.drv) files. It does display data for equipment models and strurtural models.

Has anyone experienced this?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Patrick_Aps_9121
in reply to: paulgs06

not exaclty,

but when you use the Selection Tree -> Properties -> PDS component data

and you click a + sign,

all flavours of Navisworks 2013 crached.

Perhaps this is solved with ServicePack 2, but for PDS data, I remain on the 2012 versions.

Message 3 of 5
paulgs06

I did find a workaround. If I deleted the PDS tag files for piping (*.drv) and recreated them, then the data appeared in Navisworks. Don't know why this occurs.

Message 4 of 5
Patrick_Aps_9121

Did you delete the NWC files of those models also ?

I had the expericene in the past that when DGN files did not change of date, but DRV files did, then NWC were not updated and PDS data was not showing up. In this scenario, deleteing the NWC files then re-create the drv files and then opening the NWF file to force the recreatuion of NWC files did the trick.

Message 5 of 5
mouli_chandran

hi,

I have deleted the .drv file and tried again, i have a problem of particular data not appearing LINEID..

LABEL DESCRIPTION LIBRARY ALL PERFECT, LINE ID FORMAT IS GOOD. LIBRARY ARE UPTO DATE.

STILL I DIDNT GET LINEID ONLY. OTHER DATA LIKE NPD AND LINE NUMBER LABEL ALL COMING

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report