Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navisworks viewer for mac

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
kuniu
20185 Views, 12 Replies

Navisworks viewer for mac

I'm searching viewer tool for Mac. Do you have any tool to open  nwd files on Mac ? Please help

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
filipefrancisco
in reply to: kuniu

I dont know any tools that do that

You must install windos (bootcamp) or in virtual drive to use navisworks freedom in a MAC

Filipe Francisco
Comunidade Autodesk - Português - Colaborador
Autodesk Certified Instructor | AutoCAD Certified | Revit Architecture Certified | Autodesk Expert Elite

YOUTUBE | LINKEDIN

Se a resposta resolveu o seu problema, clique em Aceitar como Solução isso ajuda os outros usuários a encontrar rapidamente uma resposta e Curta se gostou.

If the answer solved your problem, click Accept as Solution. This helps other users to quickly find an answer. And hit Like if you do.

Autodesk Community

Message 3 of 13
kuniu

Tez for replay.
I don't want install Windows on Mac. I dont need. I ask only for viewer. If doesn't exist maybe other tool?
Message 4 of 13
filipefrancisco

I think that is not any software for mac to do that... 😞

Filipe Francisco
Comunidade Autodesk - Português - Colaborador
Autodesk Certified Instructor | AutoCAD Certified | Revit Architecture Certified | Autodesk Expert Elite

YOUTUBE | LINKEDIN

Se a resposta resolveu o seu problema, clique em Aceitar como Solução isso ajuda os outros usuários a encontrar rapidamente uma resposta e Curta se gostou.

If the answer solved your problem, click Accept as Solution. This helps other users to quickly find an answer. And hit Like if you do.

Autodesk Community

Message 5 of 13

I believe the only possibility is to use Autodesk A360:

upload your NWD in the AutoDesk Cloud (you need an subscription account, i believe) and you are able to see it from an iPad, and possibly from an MAC if your OS is new enough to support the A360 app.

Message 6 of 13
kuniu
in reply to: Patrick_Aps_9121

A360 in the cloud doesn't want open files. Ipad iMac nothing. PC also. File has 60mb. No one used Mac and nwd files.
Message 7 of 13
Donbaloglu

It is so awful that there is no Naviswork app for Mac (
Message 8 of 13
taejunpark

I agree with Patrick_Aps_9121

Autodesk A360 can open Naviswork file in any device including ipad and phone.

it's web based software, so you can view trhe file and communicate with others as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9LtVqlM_jA&list=PL18jRKG_d6gdbF2gmudmDjTQ75J3m8Din&index=1

Message 9 of 13
hansie5JL8Z

I just want to confirm, is there still no viewer for Mac other than A360?

Message 10 of 13
DarrenP
in reply to: hansie5JL8Z

not from Autodesk there is not

just the A360 viewer

Since Navisworks is not developed for the MAC OS there will probably never be a viewer for navisworks for the MAC

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 11 of 13
contact2YD8Y

There is always an alternatives, you need to export Navisworks file as 3dpdf or other format and open in MAC.
Message 12 of 13
chebenjun

if you got a slove way please share to me 

Message 13 of 13
yhyh8080

I need it
Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report