Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navisworks Download/Install not working - Windows 8 64bit

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
bennie
772 Views, 1 Reply

Navisworks Download/Install not working - Windows 8 64bit

Hi There, 

I recently upgraded my PC to Windows 8 64 bit with a clean install. 

I am trying to install Navisworks Manage as a Student. 

I have tried the "Browser Download", where the file completely downloaded. Then I run the "Autodesk Self Extract" exe, then it gets stuck at 2.66GB of 15GB and 20/19 minutes remaining. Same result 3 times. 

Then I tried the "Install Now" option, which downloads and exe and upon running it I get a message saying "Communication Failure". My internet connection is fine, and I have tried redownloading that exe, and allowing an exeption in the firewall. Same result. 

Then I tried the "Download Now" option, upon which I download the "Autodesk Download Manager" and after I run it, it starts installing, but then just closes. Afer which I try to re-run the exe where it says "Repairing" and then just closes again. 

This is quite frustrating and any help will be much appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
camilo.lemos
in reply to: bennie

Hi bennie, 

It looks like something is still blocking your downloads. My suggestion would be to completely disable your firewall and anti-virus programs and download the program from Matt, our Virtual Agent: Click here and select the option Downloading and Installation -> Software Download Links -> I Need to Redownload my Product; then simply choose the program and version that you wish to download.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report