Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navisworks Animation Export Issues

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
wpeens77
509 Views, 1 Reply

Navisworks Animation Export Issues

Goodday,

I am in the process of creating a few AVI's from our various models and have run into a few issues.  This mostly relates to Windows Media Player not being able to play back the AVI file, or the start of the AVI has split screens and then stops playing halfway through.

I am looking for any help or guidance with regards to any limitations or conditions that I should be aware of when creating animations.  It seems that when the file size goes beyond 4GB it results in the inability to play it. I understand the trade off between quality and size, but it needs to look professinal at leat.  Also wondering about the compressor formats - is it necessary to install a good additional codec for Windows Media Player?

I have tried almost all possible options with regards to size, format, FPS, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Werner

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
lys.pcube
in reply to: wpeens77

Hi, I faced this problem about a month ago. I managed to resolve the issue by downloading Xvid. Refer to the link below:

http://whatrevitwants.blogspot.sg/2013/11/using-xvid-as-encoder-for-revit-and.html

Good Luck! Smiley LOL

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report