Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navisworks 2013 SP not installing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ward6176
305 Views, 2 Replies

Navisworks 2013 SP not installing

I am trying to install the Manage SP on my 64bit windows 7 Dell T7500 and the installation dialog box disappears after it progresses about 1/50th of the install. I waited about a half hour and restarted the machine and started the program to see if the update was applied but it was not.

I have made several attempts and nothing has happened.

I always turn off my Virus Software prior to any Autodesk installations.

Any help is appreciated; my IT dept. has not figured it out yet. I really hate not being able to refresh the Navis File.

Thanks in advance

Jeff

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ward6176
in reply to: ward6176

O.K. I see that I have the Build Date of Jun 12, 2012 but my subscription status still says I need to apply the update.

There was no indication that the update was installed but with the build date status and the fact that a file just refreshed I would assume that the SP is installed. Nevermind.

Message 3 of 3
ward6176
in reply to: ward6176

Actually you know what? I am quite upset about this.

AUTODESK, GET CONTROL OF YOUR EXPENSIVE SOFTWARE.

I spent a fortune on the software and it couldn't refresh. Then I waste all this time to get this freaking SP installed but the freaking patch gave no status update at all. WTF autodesk, way to waste user time with your outragiously prIced software that you can't issue complete and when you issue a SP it is in this state.

Man, getting really pissed off about constant stuff like this. Should start looking into Bentley but would assume there would be similar issues.

Rant over, but still pissed off.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report