Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navisworks 2013 issue importing in AutoCAD MEP MvPart property set data

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jtho
784 Views, 3 Replies

Navisworks 2013 issue importing in AutoCAD MEP MvPart property set data

It appears that Navisworks does not import in any AutoCAD MEP custom MvPart properties sets from style.  Data is not found under the Properties tab in the Selection Tree.  Does anyone know a trick to get this type of data imported into Navisworks?

We have users that place tag information for MvParts in the Custom_TypeStyles properties.  Any help is appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
alan.quinn
in reply to: jtho

Unfortunately this is a known issue that development is working on. This will require a code change to address. I checked the internal case and no date was given on when the changes will be make or when we can expect to see them. In the meantime all I can offer it the Product Contact link. I’d suggest leaving feedback at the below link. Information gathered is used to improve the application.

Product Contact Link: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794 

Thanks for posting. 

Message 3 of 4
jtho
in reply to: alan.quinn

Thanks for the update.  Hopefully this is addressed in the next version release of Navisworks.

Message 4 of 4
alan.quinn
in reply to: jtho

Yes, but we'll have to wait and see. Thanks again,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report