Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navis displays file incorrect

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
aidamollina
312 Views, 2 Replies

Navis displays file incorrect

I have a NWF file with the mechanical nwc loaded. In the NWF the mechanical file shows the pipes inside the ducts, while the nwc file (if open on its own) shows the pipes right beside the duct. I know the pipes are not inside duct since I checked the Revit file.does anybody have any ideas how to fix this behavior? attached are two images on how the pipes look in the nwf and nwc file. I am using Navis 2014, SP1 Windows 7 pro, 64 bit

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Whenever I had this problem, it turned out that the NWF was loading another file (with the same name but in another location) than i thought. Open your NWF and append the NWC a 2nd time. When it's correct, detach the 1st attachment of the file.

Message 3 of 3
aidamollina
in reply to: aidamollina

Thanks for your reply, however I did try that already, and keep on doing the same thing. I do not have any other files of the same name in my computer or network, and also the issue showing in the image I posted, does not happen in the Revit file, it has not happened before either. However, I fixed it by starting a brand new file starting with the Mechanical file, then adding the other files and importing the sets I already have and saved viewports.

I do not think that this is the best way of doing it, but needed to finish the job.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report