Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navis 2013 Not Refreshing

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
roryromano
982 Views, 4 Replies

Navis 2013 Not Refreshing

hello,

I have a recently upgraded from 2012 to 2013.

My CAD model has stopped refreshing.

I have an "assembled model" that is made with all the individual models xrefed into it.

I have my NWF file reading the "assembled model". I cannot get navisworks to refresh after saving one of the individual models. I have to open the assembled model, save it, then it will refresh.

I have many years exerience with navisworks. have set up models this way many times. works great. it worked when i was using 2012.

I have an exact copy of my model all in 2012 with 2012 software. have the same settings. it works.

not working with 2013.

need a solution ASAP  !!!

please help

thanks

rory

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ward6176
in reply to: roryromano

I too am having the same problem. THIS IS NOT GOOD AT ALL. We need a solution to this problem. I have checked all my setting to the 2012 setup and all options/setting are the same.

PLEASE HELP AUTODESK!!!

It's too late to change my 17 story building back to 2012.

Message 3 of 5
roryromano
in reply to: ward6176

Hey,

I have contacted Autodesk about this and they say they are working on a service pack for it.

If you have a subscbiption or anything like that try contacting the autodesk people directly and tell them about the problem. The more complaints the faster it will get solved.

for now, the best workaround is to go:  file>new    then    file>recent files> your model

This basically closes your model and re-opens it. It will refresh. Really annoying but at least it is something you can do while we wait for Autodesk to fix this problem.

rory

Message 4 of 5
ward6176

Thanks, That is the work around I came up with too.

Thank you.

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 5 of 5
tinkatul

Hello, have you got a configuration/update solution yet? thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report