Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model doesn´t display

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
clacampos
341 Views, 3 Replies

Model doesn´t display

I create an NWF file in Navisworks 2013 with 2 RVT files in a note book. When I open the same file in a desktop computer the model is not displayed. Does anyone have an idea why?

Claudia Campos 

img14_039.png

Você achou uma postagem útil? Então fique à vontade para curtir essas postagens!
Sua pergunta obteve uma resposta que resolveu a duvida? Então clique no botão 'Aceitar Solução ' .

Claudia Campos
Comunidade de Usuários Autodesk Português - Coordenadora

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CesarEscalante
in reply to: clacampos

Check the paths.  Assuming the files are on a server, is the server location mapped the same way in both computers? 

Message 3 of 4

On the Laptop, append the same models again, but only use UNC path to browse to them, like \\server\Share\Folders\filename.ext
Then Detach the first files you appended, so that you don;t have them twice in your NWF
Then Saveas the NWF as attempt2.nwf
Then try to open this attempt2.nwf on the other computer.
Message 4 of 4

Hello!

Thanks for the prompt answer but I found the problem.

The Revit files didn´t use Shared Coordinates in this project as usual for me. It was using Project base Point, so in Navisworks I had to set RVT files to import using Project Internal!

Claudia

img14_049.png

Você achou uma postagem útil? Então fique à vontade para curtir essas postagens!
Sua pergunta obteve uma resposta que resolveu a duvida? Então clique no botão 'Aceitar Solução ' .

Claudia Campos
Comunidade de Usuários Autodesk Português - Coordenadora

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report