Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing walls

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
CharmaineFerguson
490 Views, 4 Replies

Missing walls

Hey Navisworks experts, I am importing a file from Revit using the Add In and my exterior walls (Brick cavity walls and internal walls - only my weatherboard wall appears) wont appear. You can see that the skirting board (which is a sweep on the wall) appears, but no wall - only the timber frame. I have tried exporting the model to a DWF as well as the Add In - but the DWF wont allow grids to come in - any idea whats going on will my walls.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Here is another image that might help.... i just dont know why my walls didnt come fully in from reivt (and they weren hidden or turned off in my exported revit model either) 

Message 3 of 5

another image of my settings..... can anyone help me?

Message 4 of 5

another image of my settings..... can anyone help me?

Message 5 of 5

PROBLEM SOLVED!
This can be something for Autodesk to solve... I had skirting board sweeps on the model and when I removed the sweep from the wall type, the walls then transferred into Navisworks.... it the wall has a sweep within the type of wall, the wall itself WILL NOT transfer to Navisworks!

That was doing my head in!!!!

Robot LOL

Spoiler
Problem Solved of the missing walls

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report