Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage 2014 Forces 3rd Person Viewpoint on New Clashes

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
petestrycharske
1147 Views, 5 Replies

Manage 2014 Forces 3rd Person Viewpoint on New Clashes

All,

I am working with a client in Navisworks 2014 and have come across an odd situation where everytime he runs a new clash detection, the viewpoints change to 3rd person view when clicking on the various clashes.  We have changed the setting in the Options >> Interface >> Viewpoint Defaults to disable the Collision enabling 3rd person view.  However, that doesn't seem to help.  Has anyone run across this situation before and have any suggestions to offer.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Hope all is well and have a most blessed day!

Peace,

Pete

Just a guy on a couch...

Please give a kudos if helpful and mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi, I'm having the same issue and I really find it annoying to see the Third person even if you already chose not to show it. I hope someone answer our query here Ronald
Message 3 of 6

Got the same issue on the Navisworks 2015.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Message 4 of 6

I think if you go to Navisworks Options->Interface->Viewpoint Defaults->Collision Settings...->Third person - Untick enable

Hope that helps

Message 5 of 6

You have to go into the Options:

Interface -> Viewpoint Defaults -> "Settings" -> Then switch off Third Person.  You may have to rerun the clashes.

To me these settings are in the wrong place, they should be found under the Tools section -> Clash Detective

I have attached an image of the options screen.  Hope this helps others as it might be a little late to help the original posting...

Message 6 of 6

Sorry for some reasons the above replies didn't show when I hit reply.  The above answer is the same as mine.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report