Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing Navisworks Clash Reports

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
kristof
1407 Views, 2 Replies

Importing Navisworks Clash Reports

Hi,

We have a tool where we can import the Clash Reports (XML + jpg's) into Revit to solve our clashes.

In this tool we can also change the status and add comments to every clashresult.

Is there a possibility to import tha ClashReport-XML back into Navisworks (NWD) ?

Or are there tools you who can facilitate this ?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Sachin_Nakkarike
in reply to: kristof

I am facing a similar problem. I want to export the clash report in xml format, import it into excel. When i am trying to do this, i have to go ahead with excel default schema (is there a better option?)

I am then going to make all the changes in the excel file -> convert it back to xml -> import it to navisworks manage. 

This is mainly because i want multiple users to work on navisworks .nwf file at the same time. Since that is not posssible, i can make the excel clash report shared, and then import the final report back to navisworks.

Thanks

Sachin

Message 3 of 3
kristof
in reply to: Sachin_Nakkarike

Hi,

Since I have no knowledge of the Navisworks API I cannot judge the possibility to import the clash results.

But I have a feeling that it won't be possible, because it is against the "Autodesk Workflow"...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report