Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Quantify the differences in Compared models

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
LisaDrago
1012 Views, 2 Replies

How to Quantify the differences in Compared models

Hello - I have a client working with Navisworks and has asked me a couple of questions:

1. In comparing models - how can he see the differences between the old and the new. Get the actual calculations. For instance in a foundation plan - if the footing and structural wall requiring concrete - by how much did it change?

2. When comparing models - the elements that have not changed are not hiding when we check it in the dialog box. Nothing really highlights when we run the compare command. The elements can be selected from the sets that were created. But it does not seem to be working correctly.

Any thoughts?

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
danielkazado
in reply to: LisaDrago

Dear Lisa,

I faced the same issue before, could you please check under Viewport - Render Style the display mode is Shaded. If you select Full Render before Compare it does not show up any virtual result. Before Compare run you shall shift to Shaded view. Hope helps.

Daniel Kazado

Please use Accept as Solution if your question is answered.
You may Give Kudos if the answer is helpful.
Message 3 of 3
LisaDrago
in reply to: danielkazado

Thank you - this did fix the display issue.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report