Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO CUSTOMIZE CLASH CHECK REPORT >HTML FORMAT

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
prdsinfo
1757 Views, 4 Replies

HOW TO CUSTOMIZE CLASH CHECK REPORT >HTML FORMAT

HI,

Could ypu please let me know how to change/add the organization name insetad of navis works in clash detection reort.

Thanks

Prasad

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dgorsman
in reply to: prdsinfo

You can modify the XSL stylesheet, which controls the formatting.  If you aren't familiar with XSL/XML W3CSchools has some excellent tutorials.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 3 of 5
joseph.brand
in reply to: dgorsman

Are you able to create a new HTML template through which you can export your clash reports with sortable, filterable, columns, similar to how you can do it in excel? It would be awesome if you could somehow do this so that every time you exported from Navisworks, it maintained your formatting.

Please post any known resources on this.

Thanks,

Message 4 of 5
JetReyes16
in reply to: prdsinfo

If you want to replace the Navisworks logo with a custom one, just locate the file where the HTML file was saved and delete the image called logo.jpg and replace it with a new file and rename as logo.jpg. I think this only works for jpeg formats.

If this resolves your issue, please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION to enhance the forum.

Message 5 of 5

4 years later, and here I am on Navisworks 2022 using friggen coding to customize the tables before PDFing. Self-taught Navis, now self taught junior coder smfh. The fact that you can't even give the sheet a title with the project name is ridiculous.

I use Visual Studio Code to find my folders with the HTMLs and start editing the code to make it more appealing/easier to read, add job name/number - things like that.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report