Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when loading Navisworks Freedom/Manage 2013 Multingual 64-Bit

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
alee815
920 Views, 4 Replies

Error message when loading Navisworks Freedom/Manage 2013 Multingual 64-Bit

I installed a 30 day trial version of Navisworks Manage 2013 Multilingual 64-bit verison for Windows 7 Ultimate but when I try load up either Manage or Freedom, I get the following error message:

the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00005

I have tried un-installing it and re-installing the program but still no luck.  I have also installed it to a different directory other than the default directory but still get the same message.

I am out of ideas at this point.

My specs are : 

Intel Xenon Processor @ 3.07 Ghz

Nvidia Quadro 2000

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

10 GB Ram

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
JarrodMudford
in reply to: alee815

I saw something similar to this a few years ago. It turned out to be a corrupted Windows profile. Try logging in as another user or create a new profile to see if it fixes the issue.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Jarrod Mudford
Plant Solutions Consultant
Global Services
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 5
alee815

Ok, thanks for the reply.  However, I am trying to use this program on my machine at work so I don't really want to mess around with the profile settings as I am worried I will do something wrong in the process. 

Are there any other possible solutions to this errror message?

I tried running the latest Service Pack 2 today but still no luck.

Message 4 of 5
JarrodMudford

There could be many possible solutions but it is a matter of eliminating each possiblity. Log in as the administrator to your PC.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Jarrod Mudford
Plant Solutions Consultant
Global Services
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 5
alee815
in reply to: JarrodMudford

I was able to login as Administrator but it still gave me the same error message.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report