Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elbows are not coming in Navisworks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
kumarswapan64
1278 Views, 4 Replies

Elbows are not coming in Navisworks

Please see a snap shot attached "Pipe Elbow 1" where elbows are not coming in Navisworks.

Another snapshot attached " Pipe Elbow 2" in same model navisworks running in Plant 3D elbows are coming perfectly.

My system was formatted and reinstalled the software again and I found this problem afterwards.

Earlier there were no problem in Navisworks except Pipe Line Tag no. is not showing in Navisworks.

please help.

Swapan Kumar
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

are you using 2013? i think this is a problem with 2013 revit & navis if you upgrade to 2014 it will all work fine

Message 3 of 5

I don't think this is the problem of old version of Navisworks 2013. Because in other system navisworks 2013 running in OS windows XP. in that system elbows are coming fine.

My system just upgraded to OS windows 7 and autocad plant 3D installed. After that I am facing the problem.

Earlier there were no problem.

Please suggest.

Swapan Kumar
Message 4 of 5

What file are you opening with Navisworks? I think that alos has an diffrance if you output a NWC from Revit & open it from revit do the bends show?

Message 5 of 5
dgorsman
in reply to: kumarswapan64

That does kind of point to ensuring the proper object enablers are installed, in the correct order, and the Navisworks settings for the two computers are identical.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report